STONE is fortunate to have a wide range of commercial clients, including banks, architects, hotels, religious centers, healthcare, housing, developers, and contractors.
This may be in large part to the wide range of services we can provide – taking a site from initial evaluation, through assessment and surveying, to design and permitting, and even environmental compliance once a structure is built. STONE addresses the needs of our commercial clients including:
- Environmental Liability Management (site assessments, hazardous materials and asbestos surveys, remediation, monitoring)
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Closure and Risk Assessment
- Wetland, Stream, and Ecological Surveys
- Air, Water, Wastewater, Stormwater Permitting
- Air, Hazardous Materials, and Facility Compliance
- Water, Wastewater, SWPPP, and SPCC Design
- Topographic Mapping and Boundary Surveys
I can’t thank you enough for everyone’s hard work on this difficult project. Your team was very diligent and very professional. Jeff really fought for us at the city planning meeting. We finally got an approval from the city and I couldn’t be happier. Please keep up the great work. I will recommend your firm to all my contacts. Hats off to your staff. You should be proud.