STONE is fortunate to have a wide range of commercial clients, including banks, architects, hotels, religious centers, healthcare, housing, developers, and contractors.
This may be in large part to the wide range of services we can provide – taking a site from initial evaluation, through assessment and surveying, to design and permitting, and even environmental compliance once a structure is built. STONE addresses the needs of our commercial clients including:
- Environmental Liability Management (site assessments, hazardous materials and asbestos surveys, remediation, monitoring)
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Closure and Risk Assessment
- Wetland, Stream, and Ecological Surveys
- Air, Water, Wastewater, Stormwater Permitting
- Air, Hazardous Materials, and Facility Compliance
- Water, Wastewater, SWPPP, and SPCC Design
- Topographic Mapping and Boundary Surveys
I just wanted to reach out to both of you & all of Stone for your outstanding effort, due diligence & professionalism on this project.
I’m certainly no ESA expert, but I was blown away by the detail contained in your report, especially given the tight timeframe that was required for delivery.
Please know that your work at Walnut Grove is very much appreciated by everyone here at POAH.
For the record, I am now a huge fan of Stone Environmental, and I hope we will continue our working relationship well into the future.
Doug Dempsey, POAH