STONE is fortunate to have a wide range of commercial clients, including banks, architects, hotels, religious centers, healthcare, housing, developers, and contractors.
This may be in large part to the wide range of services we can provide – taking a site from initial evaluation, through assessment and surveying, to design and permitting, and even environmental compliance once a structure is built. STONE addresses the needs of our commercial clients including:
- Environmental Liability Management (site assessments, hazardous materials and asbestos surveys, remediation, monitoring)
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Closure and Risk Assessment
- Wetland, Stream, and Ecological Surveys
- Air, Water, Wastewater, Stormwater Permitting
- Air, Hazardous Materials, and Facility Compliance
- Water, Wastewater, SWPPP, and SPCC Design
- Topographic Mapping and Boundary Surveys
V&S gives you and STONE a Job Well Done with regards to obtaining our NY Source Air Permit. Your timely responses and air flow modelling were invaluable. The regulator even commented to me that you were really good and he was impressed.