Federal & Government
Federal, state, and local government agencies safeguard and maintain the infrastructure that provides our communities with necessary amenities to keep us connected.
At STONE, we liaison between the public agency needs and the private contractor or owner to provide proactive design, assess regulated features, facilitate compliance and safety, and enrich our public spaces. More specifically, we serve our government clients by:
- Designing bridges, culverts, roads, multi-use trails, water lines, sewers, and storm water installations
- Assessing streams, wetlands, vacant and occupied land, and building interiors for environmental risks and ecological responsibilities
- NEPA compliance
- Obtaining grant money to fund improvement projects
- Negotiating with regulatory officials to realize project outcomes
- Expediting and simplifying the permitting and compliance process required by agencies at any level
- Constantly seeking ways to provide those services more effectively and efficiently with quality, responsive results
Federal & Government Projects
“STONE is an instrumental part of our team on the Portsmouth By-Pass Project: the 16-mile new construction project, which is the single largest project in ODOT history. This project has come with more than its share of environmental challenges. STONE has delivered over 30 full environmental clearance reviews and reports we have requested as part of the project, handling them from start to finish in a very timely & cost effective manner. Furthermore, they’ve proven themselves as an extremely valuable resource when it comes to consulting on mitigation efforts, hazardous materials, and resolving various unknown environmental situations that the project has encountered.
From the top down STONE has proven they are committed to excellence and we look forward to working with them on many projects in the future.”