Federal & Government
Federal, state, and local government agencies safeguard and maintain the infrastructure that provides our communities with necessary amenities to keep us connected.
At STONE, we liaison between the public agency needs and the private contractor or owner to provide proactive design, assess regulated features, facilitate compliance and safety, and enrich our public spaces. More specifically, we serve our government clients by:
- Designing bridges, culverts, roads, multi-use trails, water lines, sewers, and storm water installations
- Assessing streams, wetlands, vacant and occupied land, and building interiors for environmental risks and ecological responsibilities
- NEPA compliance
- Obtaining grant money to fund improvement projects
- Negotiating with regulatory officials to realize project outcomes
- Expediting and simplifying the permitting and compliance process required by agencies at any level
- Constantly seeking ways to provide those services more effectively and efficiently with quality, responsive results
Federal & Government Projects
Thanks to your team for assisting us with this project. Your attention to detail and efficient communication made this job go very smoothly from an environmental standpoint. I am certain that your team also made things easier for our PE and TM, helping them keep things in order while completing the project.