Industrial & Energy
STONE understands the needs of our clients to comply with ever-changing environmental regulations. We provide our industrial and energy clients with responsive, value-focused solutions to their engineering and environmental challenges.
In industries which include manufacturing, food services, steel, oil & gas, and chemical, STONE engages its clients to address their needs in specific areas that cover:
- Environmental Liability Management (site assessments, investigation, remediation, monitoring)
- PTI/PTIO, NPDES, and Air Permitting
- Air, Hazard Materials, TRI, and SARA Compliance
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Design
- Baseline and Discharge Sampling
- Facility Audits, ISO 14000 Assistance, and Training
- Ecological, NEPA, Water, Stormwater
Serving our clients with quality results through engaged, business-sensitive approaches is a priority at STONE and is recognized by our long-standing clients:
Industrial & Energy Projects
V&S gives you and STONE a Job Well Done with regards to obtaining our NY Source Air Permit. Your timely responses and air flow modelling were invaluable. The regulator even commented to me that you were really good and he was impressed.