Our network of roads, bridges, railways, and ports allow for the free flow of people and commerce that fuel our communities social and economic development.
STONE has served its transportation clients, including the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) in the areas of environmental review and clearances, engineering design, and surveying including:
- Bridge Design and Inspection
- Right of Way Plan Development
- SWPPP and Dewatering Plans
- Surveying and Topographic Mapping
- Ecological and Freshwater Mussel Surveys
- Environmental Clearance Reviews and NEPA Documentation
- Waterway and Wetland Permits
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring and Plan Development
- Asbestos Surveys
- Air Quality Analyses
For a full list of our pre-qualifications, please check our pre-qualifications and certifications
“STONE is an instrumental part of our team on the Portsmouth By-Pass Project: the 16-mile new construction project, which is the single largest project in ODOT history. This project has come with more than its share of environmental challenges. STONE has delivered over 30 full environmental clearance reviews and reports we have requested as part of the project, handling them from start to finish in a very timely & cost effective manner. Furthermore, they’ve proven themselves as an extremely valuable resource when it comes to consulting on mitigation efforts, hazardous materials, and resolving various unknown environmental situations that the project has encountered.
From the top down STONE has proven they are committed to excellence and we look forward to working with them on many projects in the future.”