Pierce Township Park Paths – LPA Environmental Services – The Kleingers Group – Pierce Township, Clermont County, Ohio
STONE completed the following environmental compliance services for this Local Public Agency (LPA) project involving construction of a historical section of sidewalk and realignment of an existing multiuse path.
- Categorical Exclusion (CE) Level 2 Environmental Documentation was completed through ODOT’s EnviroNet on-line system.
- Ecological Survey Level 1 was completed in compliance with the ODOT Ecological Manual and latest technical guidance. A Trifolium stoloniferum (running buffalo clover) survey was required and was completed by STONE staff.
- Cultural Resources Section 106 Scoping Request Form was completed, including a field visit to assess the boundary of the cemetery and assess the project area for other cultural resources.
- Regulated Material Review (RMR) work was completed in compliance with the ODOT RMR Manual and latest technical guidance.
- Section 4(f)/6(f) work was completed in compliance with the latest ODOT technical guidance. The park is protected under Section 6(f) in addition to Section 4(f). A Determination Request Form for Recreational Properties was submitted to ODOT for coordination.