Fiesta Drive Site Development – Gahanna, Ohio
STONE provided various engineering, environmental and surveying services related to developing this 1.8-acre commercial site including:
- Waters of the U.S. Jurisdictional Determination was completed to meet with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) to confirm the waterways on the parcel.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) prior to the property purchase.
- Preliminary Site Compliance Plan (PSCP) was prepared and submitted to the City of Columbus for review, detailing building location, parking, site layout, and access points.
- Topographic and Boundary Surveys were completed for the client and used in the development of the design and compliance features, such as new buildings, property line setbacks, landscaping buffers, parking lots, storm water management, utilities, and site grading. As part of surveying, missing property pins were set.
- Utility Easement and Plat were prepared.
- Final Site Compliance Plan incorporating the Topographic and Boundary Surveys, addressing comments from the PSCP review, and providing additional details was prepared and submitted to the City.