Waggoner Road Preliminary Site Plan and Engineering – Reynoldsburg, Ohio
STONE completed a Preliminary Engineering Study in order to complete final development plans for an approximately 5-acre site. The site was composed of 5 existing parcels that were to be redeveloped into multiple residential and condominium units with a private access road. STONE performed the following tasks;
- Determined property line locations.
- Developed a topographic map of the site that included locations of existing utilities/features/grades.
- Performed a Traffic Access Study and determined where access would be permitted.
- Performed preliminary hydraulics to estimate stormwater storage requirements and investigated possible storage methods (such as above ground ponding and underground storage). Worked with the architect and client to develop potential locations and solutions for stormwater storage. Investigated where potential outlets for storm drainage exist and the feasibility of using them.
- Investigated the locations of existing water main lines and their ability to serve the new development. Investigated the requirements that were needed to be followed for this development for new water taps, installing new main lines, and installing service connections.
- Investigated the locations of existing sanitary sewer main lines and their ability to serve the new development. Investigated the requirements that were needed to be followed for this development for new sanitary sewer taps, installing new main lines and installing service connections.