STONE provides construction management, observation, stormwater design and observation, environmental clearance, and hazard inspections for pre-demolition efforts. STONE personnel hold Ohio DOT prequalifications in Construction Management and Construction Inspection (Construction Engineer Level 1 and Level 2).
For Contractors, STONE has completed numerous environmental clearance documents for sites being utilized for waste or borrow areas – often with very quick turn-around times. Tying to our desire to improve the world around us, STONE can also provide stream enhancement and restoration services.
- Construction Observation
- Environmental Monitoring/Compliance Observation
- Construction Management
- Construction Staking
- ODOT Environmental Clearance Documentation
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- SWPPP Plan Preparation (CPESC-certified Engineers)
- SWPPP Inspection (CESSWI-certified staff)
- Stream Enhancement/Restoration
“We are pleased with your team’s responsiveness and plan design efforts on ROS-23-19.46 intersection improvement project. Keep up the good work!”