Construction and Construction Services
CAP-STONE’s Construction Division, Columbus Asphalt Paving (CAP), provides:
- Asphalt Paving
- Concrete Work
- Other Miscellaneous Construction Services
STONE provides construction observation, storm water design and observation, environmental clearance, and compliance observation. STONE has completed numerous environmental clearance documents for sites being utilized for waste or borrow areas by contractors – often with very quick turn-around times. We also provide specialty field monitoring for environmental compliance, for ODOT as well as contractors wishing to improve their field processes. Tying to our desire to improve the world around us, STONE can also provide stream enhancement and restoration services.
- Environmental Monitoring/Compliance Observation
- ODOT/NEPA Environmental Clearance Documentation
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- SWPPP Plan Preparation (CPESC-certified Engineers)
- SWPPP Inspection (CESSWI-certified staff)
- Stream Enhancement/Restoration
Thanks to your team for assisting us with this project. Your attention to detail and efficient communication made this job go very smoothly from an environmental standpoint. I am certain that your team also made things easier for our PE and TM, helping them keep things in order while completing the project.