Construction and Construction Services
CAP-STONE’s Construction Division, Columbus Asphalt Paving (CAP), provides:
- Asphalt Paving
- Concrete Work
- Other Miscellaneous Construction Services
STONE provides construction observation, storm water design and observation, environmental clearance, compliance observation, and construction layout. STONE has completed numerous environmental clearance documents for sites being utilized for waste or borrow areas by contractors – often with very quick turn-around times. We also provide specialty field monitoring for environmental compliance, for ODOT as well as contractors wishing to improve their field processes. Tying to our desire to improve the world around us, STONE can also provide stream enhancement and restoration services.
- Construction Observation (ODOT Construction Management and Construction Inspection (Construction Engineer Level 1 and Level 2))
- Environmental Monitoring/Compliance Observation
- Construction Staking
- ODOT/NEPA Environmental Clearance Documentation
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- SWPPP Plan Preparation (CPESC-certified Engineers)
- SWPPP Inspection (CESSWI-certified staff)
- Stream Enhancement/Restoration
“STONE is an instrumental part of our team on the Portsmouth By-Pass Project: the 16-mile new construction project, which is the single largest project in ODOT history. This project has come with more than its share of environmental challenges. STONE has delivered over 30 full environmental clearance reviews and reports we have requested as part of the project, handling them from start to finish in a very timely & cost effective manner. Furthermore, they’ve proven themselves as an extremely valuable resource when it comes to consulting on mitigation efforts, hazardous materials, and resolving various unknown environmental situations that the project has encountered.
From the top down STONE has proven they are committed to excellence and we look forward to working with them on many projects in the future.”