Engineering & Design
Through listening and adapting to our clients’ needs, STONE creates innovative and cost effective planning, design, and engineering solutions. Our private and public clients include municipalities; county, state and federal agencies; commercial and residential developers; industrial manufacturers; architects; and engineering firms.
Our engineers, along with our environmental scientists, ecologists, industrial compliance specialists, and surveyors bring decades of diverse experience used to deliver engineering design solutions for our clients. STONE’s services encompass site development plans, permitting, utilities, grading and drainage, roadway and bridge design, bike/trail/path design, wastewater design, and plans required for environmental compliance. Tied to our design services, STONE also provides topographic mapping, computer modeling, “as-built” survey drawings, cost estimates, plan review, specifications, bid documents, bidding services, and construction administration services.
- Bridge Design (Traffic and Pedestrian)
- Bridge Inspection and Load Rating
- Road and Highway Design
- Recreational Path/Trail Design
- Site Civil Design and Compliance Plans
- Construction and Contract Documents
- Specifications and Bid Documents
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Design
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Design
- Emergency Action Plans
- Wastewater Treatment System Design
- Industrial Wastewater Pretreatment Design
- Pump Station / Sewer Design
- Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Wetland and Stream Design
- Stormwater Research
Engineering & Design Projects
I can’t thank you enough for everyone’s hard work on this difficult project. Your team was very diligent and very professional. Jeff really fought for us at the city planning meeting. We finally got an approval from the city and I couldn’t be happier. Please keep up the great work. I will recommend your firm to all my contacts. Hats off to your staff. You should be proud.