We help our clients address a wide range of environmental challenges – from evaluating new or old properties for contamination, to maintaining environmental compliance and permit requirements, to understanding and addressing potential environmental impacts. STONE’s staff of scientists, ecologists, hydrogeologists, engineers, and Ohio Voluntary Action Program (VAP)-Certified Professional (CP) address a wide range of environmental and natural resource concerns. Our environmental services include Environmental Site Assessments; Site Inventory and Facility Audits; Hazardous Materials/Asbestos/Lead Surveys; Sampling, and Site Remediation.
STONE’s full-service remediation services address strategic planning, investigation, feasibility studies, design, construction/installation, compliance sampling and monitoring, and agency negotiations. We are familiar with the range of regulation drivers from RCRA and CERCLA, to Ohio Bureau of UST Regulations (BUSTR) requirements, to the process of monetary reimbursement from the Ohio Petroleum UST Release Compensation Board (PUSTRCB).
STONE also assists our clients with all types of Environmental Compliance – from confirmation sampling of water and soil to management of permit conditions for construction, to annual wetland and stream monitoring reporting to state and federal agencies.
- Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) Screening/RSRA Review
- Phase I and II ESAs and Vapor Encroachment
- USACE Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste (HTRW) Reports
- Investigation and Sampling (air, groundwater, soil, sediment, surface water, storm water)
- Waste Characterization
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Investigation/Closure
- Tier 1 Investigations / Tier II Risk Assessments
- Ohio Petroleum UST Release Compensation Board (PUSTRCB) Claim Administration
- Asbestos Survey
- Hazardous Materials Survey
- Lead-based Paint Survey
- Ohio VAP ESAs and NFAs
- Remediation and Action Plan and Strategy Development
- Remediation System Design and Operation
- Risk Assessment
- Groundwater Modeling
- Environmental Compliance
“STONE is made up of accredited professionals who are uniquely qualified to handle all important environmental issues. They are also friendly and always readily available to handle any challenging environmental issue for our Company.”