Our clients have included manufacturing, steel production, galvanizing, plastics, plating, food, and chemical processing facilities across the United States from New Jersey to Oklahoma, and even Puerto Rico. Having staff who worked in the manufacturing industry, combined with our wide range of engineering and environmental expertise, allows for a better understanding and a more innovative approach in solving facility issues.
STONE assists our clients at a variety of levels – from a one-time baseline audit – to managing all aspects of facility compliance and regulatory agency reporting. We work with a variety of industrial and energy clients to address the management and characterization of hazardous materials, air emissions, stormwater and spills, pretreatment, and waste discharges. STONE has been instrumental in educating our clients on environmental and permitting concerns, internal tracking mechanisms, and innovations to help their bottom line.
- Audits and Facility-Wide Inspections, including ISO 14000 Assistance
- Air Emission Calculations, Control, Permitting, Reporting and Testing
- Wastewater Treatment, Permitting, and Troubleshooting
- Wastewater Pretreatment and System Upgrades
- Ohio EPA Above-ground Storage Tank (AST) Design/Installation/Integrity Testing Certification
- Storm Water Permitting and Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Slug Control Plans
- Emergency Plans
- Hazardous Waste Determinations, Management Plans and Contingency Plans
- Toxic Release Inventories (TRI)
- SARA Title II – Community Right-to-Know Reporting
- Waste Characterization
- EPCRA Reporting (Tier II)
- Agency Negotiation
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Transportation Air Analysis
Industrial Compliance Projects
V&S gives you and STONE a Job Well Done with regards to obtaining our NY Source Air Permit. Your timely responses and air flow modelling were invaluable. The regulator even commented to me that you were really good and he was impressed.