Almost every project requires a permit. Whether it is for an industrial facility needing a new discharge, a construction project needing to address storm water, a Department of Transportation (DOT) project needing National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance, or a manufacturer increasing air emissions, we have the professionals to guide you through the myriad of regulations.
STONE’s permitting services range from existing facilities with emission and hazardous waste concerns to new projects that are in the planning stage. We cover all aspects of project development, from initial site development including wetland and stream impacts, to construction permitting, to facility permitting including air, wastewater, storm water, and industrial discharges. Our permitting services address Natural Resources, Stormwater, Industrial Discharges (waste, wastewater), and Air. We also provide comprehensive services to meet the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) requirements for projects tied to federal actions.
- Air Permitting (Synthetic Minor, Title V, Permit to Install (PTI), Permit to Operate (PTO), Mobile Source Air Toxic (MSAT) Analysis)
- Individual Section 401/404, Nationwide (NWP), Waterway Permitting
- Isolated Wetland
- NEPA documentation (Categorical Exclusion (CE)/Environmental Assessment (EA)/Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), Section 4(f), Section 6(f)) and Public Involvement)
- Biological Assessments (BA)
- Stormwater Permitting – Construction and Industrial
- NPDES Permitting – Individual, Indirect Discharge
- Wastewater Permitting, Permit to Install (PTI)
- Environmental Compliance/Permit Compliance Review
- Water Withdrawal
- Agency Negotiation
“Regarding a Phase II ESA during Christmas week – Thanks for all that you did on this one. The Borrowers didn’t love the expense, but they really appreciated how conscientious you were in delivering this on time for us to close!! As did I!“