Almost every project requires a permit. Whether it is for an industrial facility needing a new discharge, a construction project needing to address storm water, a Department of Transportation (DOT) project needing National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance, or a manufacturer increasing air emissions, we have the professionals to guide you through the myriad of regulations.
STONE’s permitting services range from existing facilities with emission and hazardous waste concerns to new projects that are in the planning stage. We cover all aspects of project development, from initial site development including wetland and stream impacts, to construction permitting, to facility permitting including air, wastewater, storm water, and industrial discharges. Our permitting services address Natural Resources, Stormwater, Industrial Discharges (waste, wastewater), and Air. We also provide comprehensive services to meet the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) requirements for projects tied to federal actions.
- Air Permitting (Synthetic Minor, Title V, Permit to Install (PTI), Permit to Operate (PTO), Mobile Source Air Toxic (MSAT) Analysis)
- Individual Section 401/404, Nationwide (NWP), Waterway Permitting
- Isolated Wetland
- NEPA documentation (Categorical Exclusion (CE)/Environmental Assessment (EA)/Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), Section 4(f), Section 6(f)) and Public Involvement)
- Biological Assessments (BA)
- Stormwater Permitting – Construction and Industrial
- NPDES Permitting – Individual, Indirect Discharge
- Wastewater Permitting, Permit to Install (PTI)
- Environmental Compliance/Permit Compliance Review
- Water Withdrawal
- Agency Negotiation
“STONE is an instrumental part of our team on the Portsmouth By-Pass Project: the 16-mile new construction project, which is the single largest project in ODOT history. This project has come with more than its share of environmental challenges. STONE has delivered over 30 full environmental clearance reviews and reports we have requested as part of the project, handling them from start to finish in a very timely & cost effective manner. Furthermore, they’ve proven themselves as an extremely valuable resource when it comes to consulting on mitigation efforts, hazardous materials, and resolving various unknown environmental situations that the project has encountered.
From the top down STONE has proven they are committed to excellence and we look forward to working with them on many projects in the future.”